Tuesday, June 17, 2014

WK3 Exploration: Codes & Clues in ARGs

Most of my problems come from traditional gaming. There is a story that you must follow and a well-earned prize at the end. I don’t have much of a prize to share but I though a glimpse into my life is a good place to start. As for the traditional story, I am going with a few spots from this Media Communications journey we have been on. This will take you through a few recent stops from this class and a couple of blasts from the (relatively) distant past.
I think it might have been useful to do a few more of these hunts myself before putting this one together but I don’t think its to bad for a first timer. I write scavenger hunt clues a lot for my kids for holidays and they get to search for their gifts. I tried to harness that energy when setting this one up. Good luck and have fun…


Now do you choose the Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

No comments:

Post a Comment