Sunday, June 22, 2014

GTS WK3 Project: Transmedia Short Story Soft Opening.

Trailer is here: Rabbit Hole.
Assets Folder: Drive

I’m feeling pretty good about this project. I got most of what I wanted in there. The only thing that I would have liked to get more completion on is the Web Comic. I ended up doing the artwork, of which I am not an artist. It turned out all right but I know my friend has better eye for that sort of thing. Finally getting the Little One Feather story done was a huge accomplishment for me. I really like the way it turned out and the additional pieces really add to the overall story.

I have been sharing bits and pieces with friends and family already but haven’t heard weather they have found the other elements yet. I might start giving them other hints to see if they are able to put follow the trail. I am very excited that my daughter liked it and had a lot of fun going the interview.


Name: Addicus Patton
Story Title: Little One Feather
Date: 20 Jun 2014


~Did you create every piece of media yourself?

Yes. All the ideas and creations were from me. Except the content on the pinterest page. That was collected.

~How did you help your audience find the different components of your story?

All the elements were linked together. By starting at the trailer the story continues by following the link in the description or in the comments section.

~If you had more time, what would you add or expand?

The Comic. I felt that it was still a little rough.


~What part of your TMSS creation is your favorite? Why?

I like the concept of adding backstory through the additional elements. With Little One Feather getting a chance to introduce my daughter, and the origin of the nicknames. Building in the story through developing a character beyond the foundation story.

~Would you share your TMSS creation with friends and family? The world?

I have already shared it with my family. I plan to polish a few of the elements and leave it up for a while. I am also submitting the foundation stay to a friend for some art and considering making it into a kids book.

No comments:

Post a Comment