Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 1 Practice: Online Presence Inventory

  For this assignment I will be looking at my Linkedin, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.

Linkedin - This is the most obvious choice for a professional social media site, it's what it was designed for. I have been pretty good about keeping this up to date and have several personal and professional contacts on here. It is a little military heavy right now, and will probably stay that way for a few more years. As I near retirement and start making my transition I can start working on those more media related connections.I will be adding Full Sail graduate pretty soon.

Twitter - This one will be my more personal side. I use it mainly to follow a few news organizations and celebrities that i find note worthy. I have also been using it recently to gain attention for a small business venture I am trying to get off the ground. It is a reflection of who I am thorough what I like to keep tabs on.

YouTube - I have been cultivating the professional YouTube page through our assignments here at Full Sail. Some will stay up and i will add a few others to grow my video portfolio. I think YouTube will be my greatest asset in the long run because video and video editing are where I want to work. Eventually I will work on my Vimeo account as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment