Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 4 Reflection: RISE Peer Feedback

Here is a Link to Cupcake Express website built by Iris Beltran.

Before I start with the Rise review I wanted to say this web site is great. The colors are perfect for a cupcake web site.

Reflect -The lay out and information provided is well thought out and easy to access. I like roving locations page and the maps available for each one. The testimonials page look great, this is something I could incorporate into my No'Owie site. I had a few spread throughout the pages coupled with photos, but I feel like I had enough testimonials that having there own page is a great idea.

Inquire -You definitely highlighted the mobility of the company and the diversity of the menu with the daily specials. Was that the part of the company you wanted to highlight? In the growing field of cupcakes this is a unique niche and to highlight it on the web site is a great plan.

Suggest -A short video about the company or the owners introduction could help. It would add a little bit of personality. I know we didn't get that as a part of the information package, but I think his story of having his daughter and deciding to open the business are touching.

Elevate -The only Suggestion I might make is to add a calendar on the locations page for reservation scheduling. Knowing when the truck is available or where it will be would make requesting  special appearance easier. The web site and lay out are so clean and colorful and puts the veiwer in the mood for a delectable treat. Great job.

Addicus

No comments:

Post a Comment