Thursday, May 29, 2014

Portfolio Project Submission 2: Roof Pig Logo

Hi All,

For this submission I present the logo for my brand: Roof Pig. I was looking for an idea I could expand upon and build up and my brand expands. I took inspiration from a few of my favorites like Mutant Enemy, Bad Robot and A Brand Apart that all have recognizable characters that have evolved with the brand. I plan to eventually add animation the the character. You can find the first appearance of Roof Pig on my site Here.

I am very interested in the use of logos and the whole culture of branding. I hope to get more into the creation of logos. I am currently working on one for a friend that I will present here pretty soon.


Star Rating Sought:

2 stars. I was thrown in with my Web Development class but it was an Addition that was not Required.

Project Description:

This will be the Logo for my Portfolio brand. I will continue to develop and build upon the base to give life to the logo.

Link to Deliverable:

The image is located right now on Roof Pig web site.

Feedback Received:


Resources Utilized:

I built the image in photoshop and am hosting the site on Wix.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment