Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week 3 Project: Portfolio Skeleton

Hi Class,

Here is the web site for Roof Pig Media. I am pretty excited for the idea and I can see it coming together pretty well. I have a few media projects that i need to get presentation ready but they will have a home on this site.

I feel pretty good about the web site being my public face. there are a few additions I still want to make. A few things to add would be an intro video, separate paves for categories like video and audio, and a page just for portfolio projects.

Part of the requirement for the MCPP projects is to have them presentation ready. The web-site is a great way to present a project as get it out to the public.

I really like the way my portfolio page turned out. eventually it will be a place to house my projects for the MCPP classes, but for now it has just a few of my recent personal projects.

My skills page needs some work. I have an idea of shat needs to be there but i need of categorize an catalogue my skill sets and what programs and tools I am familiar with.

I am pretty proud of what I have so far. I really like my logo. It is fun and I think I can play with it a bit to give it some animation.

  • Looking forward
Addicus

No comments:

Post a Comment