Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week 2 Project: Site Launch

Hi All,

Here is the full launch site for No'Owie.


 I can see where having a comprehensive list of everything you need from the client is very important. I was able to provide everything from the wire frame and the proposal. But I found a few things missing is I was putting together the site. Contact information like address, phone number, and e-mail or more information about packages and pricing. I was able to put the available information where it belongs but a little more information would be useful. 

The most challenging aspect was learning the new software. I like Wix and plan to explore it a lot more. The interface is very intuitive and has many useful apps. They also have a mobile site builder. It would have been helpful to go deeper into the business side of Harry's venture. I also think the Site could be rounded out a bit with photos of Harry with is clients to give it a more personal touch. I feel like that is one thing that will set his site apart from the competition, all the other sites we researched show many different employee's helping clients. With Harry he adds the personal touch of being the only employee.  

Thanks
Addicus

No comments:

Post a Comment