Sunday, January 18, 2015

Project: Create Digital Publication



The Assets included are in this order:
-                            -  Table of Contents
-                             - Business Proposal
o   Budget
-                          -History of the Area
-                         -Appendix

I am partial to apple so my target Publication will be iPad although I will try to make it as universal as possible. The Orientation is Portrait as I feel this is a comfortable way to read on any devise and translates well to web reading. And it is single page for the same reasons.

The “History of the Area” section is still in progress but coming along. I will be able to post some of this to this Blog when I get back to some better connectivity. Sorry for the delay is some of the recent Projects.

Thanks
Addicus

No comments:

Post a Comment