Monday, December 1, 2014

MCPP Portfolio Project Submission: Eating Hawaii Promo


Blog Post Title:
 MCPP Portfolio Project Submission: Eating Hawaii Promo
Star Rating Sought:
1 Star – This is an edit on a video I submitted for Digital Video.
Project Description:
The Project was a Promotional video for a podcast I am planning to start. The website and first podcast will be part of another Portfolio Submission. The video podcast series will be about local restaurants and cuisine in Hawaii. The title of the series is Eating Hawaii and will be produced and hosted by me.
Link to Deliverable:
http://youtu.be/EAwUNXrXxvo available above as well.
Feedback Received:
The original cut was closer to four minutes and it was suggested to make it shorter so the new cut it 2 minutes. The original audio consisted of just the voiceover. I added some tropical sounding music in the background.
Resources Utilized:
I used my MacBook Pro and Final cut for editing. I used Garageband for the audio editing.
A basic MiniDV Camera
So far I am the only one to work on this project. Jennifer Patton is the co-host of the podcast and does appear in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment