Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chnage of Command Portfolio Submission





Blog Post Title:
Change of Command
Star Rating Sought:
Seeking 2-star with possible alterations to 3-star
Project Description:
This started off as a favor to record a Change of Command video for some of the people involved. I used three cameras and set to editing. While doing this I had two requests for my presence at other military Ceremonies. This Submission is for this video alone. I Plan to upgrade to a 3-star with the submission of this video on a site that will showcase all the ceremonies I have done as a portfolio for future (possibly paid) jobs.
Link to Deliverable:

Feedback Received:


Resources Utilized:
For this project I used:

Three cameras
Audio recording devise
Two microphones
Mac Book Pro
Final Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment