Sunday, June 16, 2013

WK2 Project: Storyboard


I stepped out of my confort level a little for this project and used a few applications and media tools that are new to me. First was Keynotes, which I was really excited to use. I was a little disappointed however by how similar it is to Power Point. Then to make it worse, I needed to covert it to .ppt to upload it to the slideshare website. I also used a lot of Photoshop, but I am pretty familiar with that program. I used the camera on my phone to snap a few shots for the presentation. Google chrome to search the internet for a few stock photos of schools and military logos. I used Slideshare for the first time and it took me a few minutes to figure out how to get the presentation embedded, but Blogger seems to be a pretty user friendly site so far and I was able to piece it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment